Below are some fun (and serious) statements I’ve put together to help you realize that you should become a homesteader 🙂
You know you want to become a homesteader when…
- You start to wonder where your food REALLY comes from.
- While you’re at work, all you can think about is being at home surrounded by all of the people you love and all of the things you love to do.
- You start to wonder if you should trade your car in for a horse.
- You don’t want to report to anybody and you want to be your own boss.
- You find a hair in your meal from your local fast food restaurant.
- You want time to pursue your hobbies while making an honest living.
- You want your kids to be active, engaged, and surrounded by nature.
- While you’re sitting in a meeting at work, all you can think about are the homesteading projects that you want to do when you get home.
- You want to spend as much time with your family as you can, each and every day.
- You start looking for deals on canning jars more often than you look for deals on anything else.
- You’re tired of working in a job that you don’t enjoy just to pay bills that you don’t enjoy paying.
- You’re tired of the fake tasting tomatoes from the grocery store.
- All you can think about homesteading.
I’ll keep adding to this list as I think of some more 🙂 Also feel free to leave some of your ideas down below in the comments!
Until next time, God Bless and Happy Homesteading!
Andrew & Maria